Healthy treat recipe: Oat Date balls
We provide you with well researched health solutions
- Place dates in a pot of water and bring to the boil.
- Drain the dates and put the liquid into a container and set aside.
- Place drained dates, coconut, peanut butter, oats and cacao in a food processor.
- Add roughly 1/4 of the date liquid to the mix and process (you may need a little more liquid than this, add it slowly until the mix holds its shape.
-If you accidentally add too much liquid add a little more of the other dry ingredients to balance)
- Roll mixture into 12 balls and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Roll in extra coconut if desired
Healthy, delicious & done right
Yours In Health