Though Dietetics is an old profession; practicing dietetics remained a behind the desk profession with clients coming to see a Dietitian for Nutritional challenges that needed a Dietitian intervention, this is beyond the clinical work carried in hospitals.
Mbali Mapholi entered this industry with a fresh mind that recognizes the use of technology and the need to communicate effectively the role of a dietitian in today market where many were claiming the status of being Nutritional coaches with minimal to zero professional training. Mbali saw the need to use media platform and see it as a way to communicate useful information and claiming the status back to its professional grounding.
This opened up a platform for many Dietitian who saw challenges in the private practice space and also brought most including corporate businesses who started to realize the importance of a Dietitian in their space.
These are some of the works Mbali did as a spokesperson of ADSA and also as a practicing Dietitian for the profession at large:
- IOL – You dont have to give up snacking to eat healthy
- IOL – How food affects our emotional and mental well-being
- Metro FM – Blood type Diet
- SA FM – Are workplace foods a source of unhealthy calories?
- Sowetan Live – #ThirstyThursdays : Drink Free and be Merry
- Daily Sun – Living Healthy with Diabetes
- E-TV ; eNCA – Eat well , Stay well
- 10 ways to eat Healthy during festive season – Citizen ; Safrica 24 ; IOL News ; Findal News ; Mossel Bay Advertiser
- Metro FM with Nomathemba – World Vegan month
- True Love – Intermittent fasting
- Metro FM – Popular fad diets
- News 24 – Best antidote to child hunger
- Eco Daily – Crankdown on fake foods ; FindAllNews – Crankdown of fake foods
- Classic FM – Breastfeeding week 2018
- Laughing Cow – The advert
- Metro FM – Nutrition 101 with Kgopedi
- Kaya Fm – Kicking the habits
- IOL News – Healthy trends 2018
- 702 Talk Radio – Staying hydrated during drought ; Cape Talk Radio – Staying hydrated during drought
- 702 Talk Radio – Benefits of kicking booze ; Cape Talk Radio – Benefits of kicking booze ; Player FM – Benefits of Kicking booze
- Healthy trends (Golo)
- My Kitchen Magazine; My kitchem magazine for their July Issue 33. The spread was about how to make healthy food choices in winter.
- A guide for healthy eating during festive season in December 2017 which was shared in many online platforms including: Health 24 ; Dispatch Live ; Longevity Live ; Nutritional Confidence ; All 4 Women Magazine
- Jozi Gist – Keeping healthy balance holidays ; Joburg West – Keeping healthy balanced holidays
- Omny FM – Beating the Snack Attack
- eNCA – Body Shaming
- Sowetan – Are fitness gurus also health nuts
- World Breastfeeding Conference 2012 –World-Conference-Report-6-9-Dec2012
- SABC 1 – Mokapelo
- Mushroom Study for South African Mushroom Association (SAMFA): SAMFA ; Final Report ; Herald Live ; Durban Get Online ; Also on the September 2016 Copies of Drum & Rooi Rose Magazines among others…
Over and above our proud individual clients; Who also is our corporate clients: