At Mbali Mapholi Inc. All our Registered Dietitians work to promote gradual lifestyle changes to benefit the health and improve the condition of each patient. Each consultation is individualized to meet the needs of each patient and help them reach their health goals.
Dietitian main disease specific areas of interests:
Maybe you ask yourself what are some of the nutrition related problems that our dietitians can assist with MbaliMapholi has special interest in the following areas :
Are you just struggling to lose weight on your own, have you tried all possible diets and you can’t seem to keep the weight off? Do you have Insulin resistance?
- Do you suffer from Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Heart disease & heart related conditions (high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) ,acute & chronic constipation or diarrhea
- Type 2 Diabetes
General healthy eating guidelines: are you not sure if you are eating well for your age or gender?
Special interests Information sheets:
- Heart & Heart related conditions
- gastrointestinal disorders
- Type 2 diabetes
- General healthy eating
- Arthritis –
Other Dietetic Services:
Please contact dietitian directly (email/telephonically) for inquiries about all these other dietetic services listed below.
- Weight Loss programs (6/8/12 weeks weight loss programs) – for individuals & corporate
- Corporate Consultations ( such as wellness days stand, presentations, Body mass index assessments, canteen consultations)
- Food service offerings (menu development & analysis for restaurants/ canteens)
- Optifast program (very low calorie weight loss program)
- Media consultations (Radio & television interviews, print or online magazines/ papers contribution)
- Nutrition related campaigns for food companies
# Book a Session with Mbali for your individual Dietitian consultation
- Select a service on the drop-down menu
- Navigate the arrow on the calendar to see the next available date (in blue)
- Chose an appropriate date and time
- Fill in the appointment details and submit request
- Read the practice policy pop-up after submission