Mbali Mapholi is Registered Dietitians practice that provides science-based nutrition education for employers and employees. Our programs are customized to meet your needs.
As a company; we have established our brand and positioned our services to include such services detrimental to corporate and government institutions. Such services might be in relation to the products as produced by the company or the wellness of their work force.
- Consultant Dietitian
We are experts at creating engaging and educational nutrition and health sessions to motivate your staff to achieve optimal well-being. Dietitian intervention can be tailor made for your organisation needs. The company can pick a relevant topic from our lists. Examples of topics to cover include the following :
- African food nutrition
- Healthy meals with culturally sensitive recipes (Breakfast/Lunch?Dinner)
- Importance of healthy eating for the working class
- Basic healthy eating through all stages of lifecycle
- Weight management nutrition education
- Debunk common nutrition myths for better health
- Eating out wisely – Guide to eating out
- Management of diseases of lifestyle e.g. diabetes, high blood pressure at work
- Dealing with tiredness and fatigue at work
- Healthy snacking
- Low budget nutritious meals
- Dealing with constipation prevalence in the working class
These can be done in a number of ways such as :
- Experiential Breakfasts & Lunches (Demos & group classes)
This is a hands-on session with a dietitian, which looks at how to build a healthy meal, how much you should be eating and how to make healthy food taste great. Participants will walk away with a variety of practical tips and tricks as well as recipe ideas and resources. A delicious and nourishing meal/drink will provided for each participant.
2. Nutrition Intervention Challenges
Employees can enjoy a private consultation with an Accredited Practicing Dietitian. Our consultations encourage long term healthy eating changes through simple and practical advice. We can measure weight, height, Body Mass Index (BMI), waist circumference. We also offer results focused and individually packaged weight loss programs for your employees. These are run by the dietitian and aim to improve the nutritional status of the employees.
For more Wellness Dietitian Services for your organization – contact us for a proposal
Companies have realized and adopted the policies that seek to put employees wellness at the base of service offering and as the primary resources that the companies own; thus a healthy and emotionally satisfied employee is the one that delivers the best output for the company which is a good recipe for profitability and sustainability: hence companies have set a wellness day for their employees among other incentives to ensure their well-being is catered for.
We can plan and execute : Wellness proposal